Quality label request/receipt procedure for materials and masks
Launching product evaluation
- Send your request and all written documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For physical materials send to BQM, Bavikhoofsestraat 190, 8531 Bavikhove, Belgium
When evaluating the application for a BQM certificate, the following information should be available:
- the reference/article code of the mouth mask or of the raw materials or components
- all physical fabric samples & colour options, including 9 x mouth masks sent by physical delivery (5X5cm per fabric sample)
- proof of payment
- the complete technical documentation under the company name of the applicant consisting of:
- name and address of the Belgian registered office
- brief description of the product
- photograph(s) of the mouth mask or of the raw materials or components
- technical drawing with dimensions of the mask or its components (if applicable)
- Product ID: e.g. serial number, model or type designation of the product
- user instructions
- list of technical standards with which the product would comply
- list of components used (BOM bill of material)
- assembly/stitching instructions
- test results/labo reports ( following the chemical/physical risk assessment )
- the name and full address of your company or your authorised representative, if any
- Evaluation in consultation with all federations: Creamoda – FBT – Febelsafe – Fedustria
- Within 15 working days, with the exception of Belgian school holidays
- Receipt of logo for maintenance and filtration
- Certificate is linked to the article code/reference
- Addition of reference quality label on the BQM website (control check)
- Certificate is awarded for 1 year.
- Extension is possible when the manufacturer applies to BQM for a renewal 2 months before the end of the current certificate.
A one-off administration fee of 175,00 euro VAT excluded, will be charged per application and per mouth mask type. When renewing an existing certificate, a one-off administration fee will also be charged. A mouth mask model made in 1 fabric and in different colour versions can be registered under the same certificate.
Granting of certificate
- Verification of the submitted documentation.
- Issue of the certificate within 15 working day(s) at the latest.
- The certificate is publicly available on the website: www.belgianqualitymasks.be.
- Certificate number + article code + enter company => validity of the certificate will be confirmed or not.